Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Well... I guess it's official now, so there is no reason to hide from you the reality of our lives right now. Anthony and I decided to get divorced, and it was final this week. I'm sorry if you are shocked by this news, but it's been easier to just put on a face as we have been going through hard times, with a hope that things would work out. For us, it just didn't, and so we go our separate ways...

7 comments:

Shelly said...

Cindy,
So, so, so sorry to hear about that. Wish we were closer and able to offer more support. Let us know if you are up our way and need any help with anything. Our love and prayers are with you during this hard time.

Jess said...

Cindy I must say that I am totally shocked :( Hang in there, so sorry to hear about you guys. I need to call you!!!!

Jocelyn said...

We love you, Merry Christmas!

sarahbellac said...

Love you so much, Cindy. Wish we could be there right now for you. Come on out to KC anytime.
Hugs,
Sarah

Natalie said...

I am so sorry Cindy. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. We will keep you in our prayers. Sending lots of love your way...

The Porters said...

I am so sorry that things didn't work out- You've been a fun part of the family, and I really want to keep in touch. Good luck with everything! Love you!
-Leslie

Russ and Jill Allen said...

We are so sorry to hear of your news. We wish you the best. Our prayers are with you. Love and miss you.

Ali's new haircut...

OK...so I have been a little bit traumatized today, but I'm getting over it. I don't need to say much... the pictures pretty much say it all!

4th of July

We had a pretty good day. It was busy with lots of festivities going on, and lots of Anthony's family in town. His grandpa Evan's celebrated his 91st Birthday!

Summer Games

Anthony decided to get involved this year and do something fun in the Summer Games. He did awesome! It was really fun.

Planting our garden!

Update on the garden... the endangered prairie dogs are eating it as fast as it grows, and there is nothing we can do about it! I don't think it's going to produce much this year :(

Slideshow

Roadtrip to Tuscon!

Anthony and Nate rode their motorcycles all the way to Tuscon/Mexico. They had a blast!

Songs That Mean Something To Me