Friday, December 26, 2008

A Sledding Adventure...


Ali and I went sledding together on Christmas Eve. We had SO MUCH FUN! I have a funny story. So we got to this big hill, which was like the side of a mountain, and we hiked all the way to the top where a trail was already blazed. I realized how high up we were, so I told Ali "I'm gonna go down first to make sure it is safe, so you just watch and then I'll come back up to get you". So, I started down the hill, and I got going so fast, I couldn't see cuz there was snow flying up into my face, so my eyes were closed, and the next thing I know I hit a jump and I'm flying through the air! I totally biffed it, and just busted up laughing to myself :) Needless to say, I'm glad I took a test run without Ali. We just sledded down a lower portion of the hill! My butt and my legs are feeling it two days later!

5 comments:

Petersen Family said...

LOL! Glad you made the test run too and that you made it out okay yourself!
Dan

Kristi said...

It's a very cute picture. I wish I had snow clothes, so we could go out in the snow.

DKP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DKP said...

Crazy! I'm glad you survived! Good call to make a test run. I can just see you and Ali both flying off that jump. That would not have been good.

Jess said...

You two are so dang cute!! Miss ya!

Ali's new haircut...

OK...so I have been a little bit traumatized today, but I'm getting over it. I don't need to say much... the pictures pretty much say it all!

4th of July

We had a pretty good day. It was busy with lots of festivities going on, and lots of Anthony's family in town. His grandpa Evan's celebrated his 91st Birthday!

Summer Games

Anthony decided to get involved this year and do something fun in the Summer Games. He did awesome! It was really fun.

Planting our garden!

Update on the garden... the endangered prairie dogs are eating it as fast as it grows, and there is nothing we can do about it! I don't think it's going to produce much this year :(

Slideshow

Roadtrip to Tuscon!

Anthony and Nate rode their motorcycles all the way to Tuscon/Mexico. They had a blast!

Songs That Mean Something To Me