I wish I could find time to update my blog more often, but between school and just surviving, I haven't been too good at blogging lately. I am taking a couple classes at the college, and I'm loving it. I love to learn new things, and school is something that I'm naturally good at, so it's been really good for me. It's keeping me going and occupying my mind a lot.
Ali is doing good. She is smart, happy, and resilient! She knows that I love her, and she knows that her daddy loves her, which is all that really matters, right? She is loving Joy School and dance lessons from Miss Debbie! Words cannot express my love for her. She is such a blessing in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ali's new haircut...
OK...so I have been a little bit traumatized today, but I'm getting over it. I don't need to say much... the pictures pretty much say it all!
4th of July
We had a pretty good day. It was busy with lots of festivities going on, and lots of Anthony's family in town. His grandpa Evan's celebrated his 91st Birthday!
Summer Games
Anthony decided to get involved this year and do something fun in the Summer Games. He did awesome! It was really fun.
Planting our garden!
Update on the garden... the endangered prairie dogs are eating it as fast as it grows, and there is nothing we can do about it! I don't think it's going to produce much this year :(
Slideshow
Roadtrip to Tuscon!
Anthony and Nate rode their motorcycles all the way to Tuscon/Mexico. They had a blast!



3 comments:
Glad to hear you are doing well. I have been so worried about you. Are you living in Cedar?
I'm so glad you are doing well!! I think about you and Ali often!! I miss and love you!!
You are such a strong woman and this will only make you stronger. I'm so glad you're enjoying school and you are totally right - you are AMAZINGLY good at it!
Give Ali a hug from us and keep up the good work. Love and hugs!
Post a Comment