Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ali's Birthday

Ali had a good birthday...




3 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Ali! You are such a cute little girl! I love your beautiful smile! I am so glad you had a great day!

Shonda Hayes said...

I love that Ali wore her princess dress for her birthday. Cute girl. I'm so excited that you're trying to come to the Christmas party this year. Can't wait to see you!

Kristi said...

Looks like she made out with some good bootee! Happy late Birthday to both of you!

Ali's new haircut...

OK...so I have been a little bit traumatized today, but I'm getting over it. I don't need to say much... the pictures pretty much say it all!

4th of July

We had a pretty good day. It was busy with lots of festivities going on, and lots of Anthony's family in town. His grandpa Evan's celebrated his 91st Birthday!

Summer Games

Anthony decided to get involved this year and do something fun in the Summer Games. He did awesome! It was really fun.

Planting our garden!

Update on the garden... the endangered prairie dogs are eating it as fast as it grows, and there is nothing we can do about it! I don't think it's going to produce much this year :(

Slideshow

Roadtrip to Tuscon!

Anthony and Nate rode their motorcycles all the way to Tuscon/Mexico. They had a blast!

Songs That Mean Something To Me