Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween...

This was Ali's first true experience of Halloween...She was so excited when she discovered the concept of trick-or-treating... "so, I just go to peoples houses and they give me candy? This is fun! This house gave me licorice!"
Hurry to the next house!
She is with her cousin Audrey. They were very good at saying "trick-or-treat" and "thank you".
We went up to my sisters house this year in West Jordan
Ali had a Halloween Party with her little Joy School class. There are two other little boys who are in her class, but not in the picture. They are a cute little group of kids.

4 comments:

Kathi said...

This picture is so cute. Is Ali loving preschool? We need to play sometime.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

She is such a cute princess. I'm glad she had so much fun!

Casey and Brynn said...

Love the princess! Adorable

Bailey said...

I wanna know where Anthony and your costumes are? I love Ali's costume so worth all the searching.

Ali's new haircut...

OK...so I have been a little bit traumatized today, but I'm getting over it. I don't need to say much... the pictures pretty much say it all!

4th of July

We had a pretty good day. It was busy with lots of festivities going on, and lots of Anthony's family in town. His grandpa Evan's celebrated his 91st Birthday!

Summer Games

Anthony decided to get involved this year and do something fun in the Summer Games. He did awesome! It was really fun.

Planting our garden!

Update on the garden... the endangered prairie dogs are eating it as fast as it grows, and there is nothing we can do about it! I don't think it's going to produce much this year :(

Slideshow

Roadtrip to Tuscon!

Anthony and Nate rode their motorcycles all the way to Tuscon/Mexico. They had a blast!

Songs That Mean Something To Me