Saturday, October 25, 2008

Life is hard.....

There aren't too many other words for this other than... "this sucks"! I have sad news, and I know a lot of you were almost as excited as we were. I'm not pregnant anymore. I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks. It was a pretty traumatic experience that I wouldn't wish upon anyone. So I'm sad and emotional, but I'm doing ok. I went to the doctor and did an ultra sound. They said it was a good miscarriage (if there is such thing). I guess it got rid of everything in one shot, so I don't have to get a D & C. Please help me spread the word. You can imagine how overwhelming this is for me to tell everyone who thinks I'm still pregnant.

I don't know why this happened, but I don't believe these things happen for no reason. I have felt a lot of peace through the experience, and I'm trying to figure out what I am supposed to learn from this. I am sad, but I am optimistic, and I'm going to be ok.

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Just want to you know your in my thoughts. Somehow, things will all work out the way they are supposed to.

The proud Mama said...

My tears just keep coming as I morn and give this situation the respect and sadness it deserves. I have 100% faith in this life and that everything has great purpose, even heartbreak. Happiness is sometimes taken for granted without heartbreak. I love you guys.

Kristi said...

I'm very sorry to hear it. I admire your attitude. Remember your friends are here for you if you need them/us. We love love you.

Shelly said...

Cindy, you know I understand after losing my own twins. I'm there for you if you need it. I was shocked to hear about you moving to richfield too, that's a lot to take on right now. e-mail me when you can. tbelle21@yahoo.com My thoughts and prayers are definitely with you!

Stacia said...

I'm so sorry Cindy!! Lindsey actually just had a miscarriage also. On the sunday before grandpa's funeral! It is so hard! I wish I had some magic words to make you feel better but I don't! I guess things happen for a reason but that still dosen't make it easy!

Lindsey, Dan & Revin said...

I'm so sorry Cindy. The saying is true, when it rains it pours, but then maybe we can really enjoy it when the sunshine comes out. I just had a miscarraige on the day of granpa's viewing it was hard on me and I was very emotional.

Crystal said...

Cindy & Anthony,
We were sad to hear of your news. We will be thinking of you and hope the best for your family.
Love, Crystal and Seth

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I'm so sorry, Cindy! My thoughts and prayers are w/ you. Keep us updated and good luck w/ everything.

Casey and Brynn said...

Cindy, I have been thinking about you so much these past few days! My prayers are with you. I don't know the reason for why these things happen, but they will make us stronger in the end. You are already so brave and strong! Hang in there...brighter days are on the horizon.

Ali's new haircut...

OK...so I have been a little bit traumatized today, but I'm getting over it. I don't need to say much... the pictures pretty much say it all!

4th of July

We had a pretty good day. It was busy with lots of festivities going on, and lots of Anthony's family in town. His grandpa Evan's celebrated his 91st Birthday!

Summer Games

Anthony decided to get involved this year and do something fun in the Summer Games. He did awesome! It was really fun.

Planting our garden!

Update on the garden... the endangered prairie dogs are eating it as fast as it grows, and there is nothing we can do about it! I don't think it's going to produce much this year :(

Slideshow

Roadtrip to Tuscon!

Anthony and Nate rode their motorcycles all the way to Tuscon/Mexico. They had a blast!

Songs That Mean Something To Me