Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our new dog...

We got a new puppy! Who knew that puppies were like newborn babies, only worse? No one told us that when we brought the cute little thing home! He has been a little bit high maintenance, but I guess it's worth it when you consider the purpose he serves..."Keeper of the New Lawn, Scarer of the Prairy Dogs!" Anthony loves him, and Ali has named him "Copper".



2 comments:

Kristi said...

I feel bad saying this but I wish my dog was as cute as yours.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

I recognize this face!!

He poured our concrete for the basement last year!!

Ali's new haircut...

OK...so I have been a little bit traumatized today, but I'm getting over it. I don't need to say much... the pictures pretty much say it all!

4th of July

We had a pretty good day. It was busy with lots of festivities going on, and lots of Anthony's family in town. His grandpa Evan's celebrated his 91st Birthday!

Summer Games

Anthony decided to get involved this year and do something fun in the Summer Games. He did awesome! It was really fun.

Planting our garden!

Update on the garden... the endangered prairie dogs are eating it as fast as it grows, and there is nothing we can do about it! I don't think it's going to produce much this year :(

Slideshow

Roadtrip to Tuscon!

Anthony and Nate rode their motorcycles all the way to Tuscon/Mexico. They had a blast!

Songs That Mean Something To Me