Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ali's New Hairstyle...

If you look at the slide show further down in my blog, you can relive the trauma that I went through when Ali cut her hair. Today, I am happy to say, it turned out to be a good thing. It is so easy to do it now that it's short, and she still looks adorable!



6 comments:

Bailey said...

She is so adorable, when you going to let me take picture of her. I love her hair short, you are so lucky she has curly hair.

Casey and Brynn said...

She is adorable! Of course, how could she not be? Short hair and all she is still gorgeous!

Crystal said...

Cindy, Ali is so cute! I love how she poses for the pictures! I guess I have something to look forward to when my Ciara gets bigger, like you said all little girls do it, and Ciara is going to be one to do what she wants! I love all the pictures and to stay caught up with your cute little family!

Jess said...

What a CUTIE!!!! I am so happy you have a blog!!!! My blog is croftsblogs.blogspot.com
You look so good!!! I hope to hear from you soon :)

Kristi said...

hey cindy i stopped by on sunday to drop off your fund card. i left it in your front door, cause no one answered. hope you got it.

Kathi said...

Hi Applegates-
I decided that I like Ali's hair better this way. It's too cute. I just set up my blog. Come see it.
foreverinpinkjeansfive.blogspot.com

Ali's new haircut...

OK...so I have been a little bit traumatized today, but I'm getting over it. I don't need to say much... the pictures pretty much say it all!

4th of July

We had a pretty good day. It was busy with lots of festivities going on, and lots of Anthony's family in town. His grandpa Evan's celebrated his 91st Birthday!

Summer Games

Anthony decided to get involved this year and do something fun in the Summer Games. He did awesome! It was really fun.

Planting our garden!

Update on the garden... the endangered prairie dogs are eating it as fast as it grows, and there is nothing we can do about it! I don't think it's going to produce much this year :(

Slideshow

Roadtrip to Tuscon!

Anthony and Nate rode their motorcycles all the way to Tuscon/Mexico. They had a blast!

Songs That Mean Something To Me