Sunday, August 24, 2008
Zions "Pine Creek" Adventure
Anthony and I went to Zions with a group of friends. We had so much fun! It was pretty intense...we were hiking, repelling, swimming and rock climbing through a slot canyon. Other than the nasty "log soup" water that we had to swim in, it was an enjoyable adventure. The water hole at the end of our journey was clean, and it was a great reward after a long day (Anthony was so excited to jump in, he lost his sun glasses. The guys were trying to find them in one of the pictures below, and were unsuccessful). We decided that we are going to start a tradition with this group of friends and go every summer from here on out! We are looking forward to another adventure next summer!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ali's new haircut...
OK...so I have been a little bit traumatized today, but I'm getting over it. I don't need to say much... the pictures pretty much say it all!
4th of July
We had a pretty good day. It was busy with lots of festivities going on, and lots of Anthony's family in town. His grandpa Evan's celebrated his 91st Birthday!
Summer Games
Anthony decided to get involved this year and do something fun in the Summer Games. He did awesome! It was really fun.
Planting our garden!
Update on the garden... the endangered prairie dogs are eating it as fast as it grows, and there is nothing we can do about it! I don't think it's going to produce much this year :(
Slideshow
Roadtrip to Tuscon!
Anthony and Nate rode their motorcycles all the way to Tuscon/Mexico. They had a blast!



3 comments:
That sounds like a blast. We need to make it back to Zion again before the year is over.
Great pictures! I loved the repelling ones especially. I'm jealous of how much fun it looks like you were having! Take care!
Time to up date your blog :) kathi
Post a Comment