Thursday, March 27, 2008

Michelle, Kim, Larissa, Cindy


I have the best friends in the world! You just don't come across friends like these every day!

1 comment:

Michelle and Nick said...

The blog looks great!!! You are ahead of me, I still haven't done a slide show on mine yet. I'm so glad you were able to come spend time with me. I miss you girls so much and I love it when I get to hang with you! Hopefully the St. George trip will be pretty soon...if we can just get all these houses finished!

Ali's new haircut...

OK...so I have been a little bit traumatized today, but I'm getting over it. I don't need to say much... the pictures pretty much say it all!

4th of July

We had a pretty good day. It was busy with lots of festivities going on, and lots of Anthony's family in town. His grandpa Evan's celebrated his 91st Birthday!

Summer Games

Anthony decided to get involved this year and do something fun in the Summer Games. He did awesome! It was really fun.

Planting our garden!

Update on the garden... the endangered prairie dogs are eating it as fast as it grows, and there is nothing we can do about it! I don't think it's going to produce much this year :(

Slideshow

Roadtrip to Tuscon!

Anthony and Nate rode their motorcycles all the way to Tuscon/Mexico. They had a blast!

Songs That Mean Something To Me