Monday, May 4, 2009


Yeah!!! I survived my science classes at SUU this semester. It was challenging with all of the changes and transition in my life, but I'm glad I did it. I still don't know if I will apply for PA school this summer. I may just wait another year, and apply next summer. That way, Ali would start first grade at the same time I would start the program. I think that would be easier on both of us, but we'll see what happens.


Ali & Grandma Petersen



She learned this pose at Kiddie Kandid :)

Ali loved dance this year! She just had her end of the year dance review, and she did SO good! I know every parent thinks their kid is the best, but she was one of the oldest in the class, and she did the dances almost perfectly! With dance and preschool being over, we are looking forward to a fun & relaxing summer!

5 comments:

The Fullertons said...

I love that picture of Ali on your back, so cute! And yay for school being over for the summer.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

You two are both beautiful. Call me sometime now that school's over. I lost my phone and your number. I would love to catch up w/ you sometime!

Holly said...

Congrats on finishing the semester. I love the pics. You are such a beautiful woman.

Marshall Fam said...

Just thought I would check up on you! I am glad your done for the semester, it is always a relief! Ali is so cute in her little tutu outfit. She is such a good girl. I hope you guys are doing ok. we are in Panguitch for a little while so if you make it over this way we can play.

sarahbellac said...

Hooray for the finish of a crazy challenging semester! I'm so happy for you and hope you get to relax for a while and just enjoy your Ali. I can only imagine that she's a great little dancer. Have an awesome summer! Love you tons, Sarah

Ali's new haircut...

OK...so I have been a little bit traumatized today, but I'm getting over it. I don't need to say much... the pictures pretty much say it all!

4th of July

We had a pretty good day. It was busy with lots of festivities going on, and lots of Anthony's family in town. His grandpa Evan's celebrated his 91st Birthday!

Summer Games

Anthony decided to get involved this year and do something fun in the Summer Games. He did awesome! It was really fun.

Planting our garden!

Update on the garden... the endangered prairie dogs are eating it as fast as it grows, and there is nothing we can do about it! I don't think it's going to produce much this year :(

Slideshow

Roadtrip to Tuscon!

Anthony and Nate rode their motorcycles all the way to Tuscon/Mexico. They had a blast!

Songs That Mean Something To Me